Artist Amit Trainin is one of the most talented artist working today in Israel. We have long been admirers of him and have loved his Pot plant illustration for many years. Printed on a high quality terry towel hand towel this is a perfect piece of décor. This beautiful item is made even more unique thanks to the incredible artwork delivered by the artist. Each pot plant is different but they seem to match well together while being absolutely different. You can find beautiful flowers of Israel and also scented herbs all depicted beautifully on the towel. This hand towel will be a perfect addition to your home and kitchen and will be sure to make drying plates or drying hand a little more exciting. The towel measures 53x32 cm and has been handmade in Jerusalem
- HANDMADE Pot plant illustration netilat yadyim Hand Towel. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Amit Trainin director of art in the Bezalel School of art in Jerusalem.
- ENERGIZE your kitchen with this colorful beautifully designed Pot plant illustration Hand Towel! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it. Absorbent Enough To Dry Hands And Soft Enough To Wipe Your Child's Face.
- ABSORBENT Terry toweling, machine washable. Size: 12.5x21 inches / 53x32 centimeters.
- LOVE it or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our colorful pot plant Hand Towel for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.