Jews of Bukhara have always been masters of pattern and design, we have used many designs by them over the years and have decided that the beloved hand towel should also receive a specific pattern which will allow you to bring this exquisite design traits into your home and kitchen. The design revolves around the luscious pomegranates natives to the region and is also jam packed with butterflies and birds and branches, each time you look at the item you will find something new. A perfect hostess gift, and beautiful to keep for yourself. The hand towel measures 53x32 Cm and comes beautifully packaged.
- HANDMADE Uzbekistan pomegranate design red colorful Hand Towel. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way, fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- ENERGIZE your kitchen with this riveting, unique beautifully designed Uzbekistani pomegranate hand towel! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it. Absorbent Enough To Dry Hands And Soft Enough To Wipe Your Child's Face.
- ABSORBENT Terry toweling, machine washable. Size: 12.5x21 inches / 53x32 centimeters.
- LOVE it or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Uzbekistan design Hand Towel for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.