This interesting design of pomegranates was designed in Delft, the Netherlands many centuries ago. The original design was features on ceramic tile and we thought it would look beautiful on many items including this beautiful handmade Netilat Yadyim hand towel. The uniqueness of the item is in the fact that usually Pomegranates are depicted in red and here that is not the case, the pomegranates are complimented with beautiful grapes and the beautiful fruits go well with each other. This is a truly unique items which has been handmade in Jerusalem. The hand towel measures 53x32 Cm and comes beautifully packaged.
- HANDMADE Delft design pomegranate and grapes Hand Towel. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way, fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- ENERGIZE your kitchen with this riveting, unique beautifully designed Delft pattern Hand Towel! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it. Absorbent Enough To Dry Hands And Soft Enough To Wipe Your Child's Face.
- ABSORBENT Terry toweling, machine washable. Size: 12.5x21 inches / 53x32 centimeters.
- LOVE it or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our ancient pomegranate design Hand Towel for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.