Shipping & Returns
When will I receive my order?
Delivery within Israel
Packages are generally dispatched within 1-2 days after receipt of payment. Standard delivery for Israeli orders is Express High priority and generally takes 2-4 business days.
for very secluded areas in Israel sometimes express courier mail will not be possible and in that situation will require the use of Israel post which can take between 7-10 business days.
.Please contact us for enquires
International order Shipping Costs:
1) Shipping prices will vary based on the item ordered. Some of our order will have cheaper shipping and some will be more expensive based on the item and its weight. Every item will have a shipping price next to the item on the website, in case it does not please contact us for shipping price and do not proceed to check out.
2) Shipping will be free for orders above $150.00
3) In case of Additional fees required at customs which may happen specifically in the EU not including Great Britain the fees will be paid by buyer. We will do our best to make sure that additional fees are not required but if so unfortunately the payment will be placed on the buyer.
Times of shipping:
- International orders can be shipped by registered airmail mail which can take up to 3 weeks or via EMS (Express Post Israeli Post Office) which will take 5-9 days.
- All orders have a tracking ID which will be provided upon shipment.
- Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. A tracking number will be supplied
Note: Barbarashawgifts.com usually has all the products in stock. However the company keeps the right to inform you, within 48 hrs, in case that the item you have chosen is out of stock. We will notify you how long it will take to get it back to stock and ask you if you want to wait and buy the product. in the event that your purchase has been made and th product is not in stock and you are not interested in waiting or ordering another product you will be refunded in full within 48 hours
For orders outside Israel and the U.S. applicable duty and taxes may be imposed on your order that are not reflected in our prices. It is the customer's responsibility to pay these fees to receive their shipment. Check with your local customs office for more information. Some countries will not allow food items, cosmetics, jewelry, or certain other goods to clear customs and your order may be delayed or returned if an item of this type is included in your shipment. We are not responsible for delivery delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes, and some carriers may experience delays during the holiday season. We are also not responsible due to delays caused by customs and/or border control.
If goods are damaged on arrival and you alert Barbara Shaw within one week of recept of goods, all monies will be fully refunded. Any Issue with item, which is not regarding damaged items will be returned by registerd mail on the expense of the buyer at the Consent of Barbara Shaw Gifts.
Personalized items can not be refunded