The fig tree can be found all around the country of Israel and this beautiful design was the first featured design used at Barbara Shaw Gifts. The fig or "Teena" in Hebrew is one of the seven species found in the land of Israel and is mentioned also in the garden of eve story while the leaves are used to cover up Adam and Eve after they have eaten from the tree of Knowledge. As the fig leaf is such a landmark in our history and legacy we though it to be befitting on a netilat yadyim hand towel used on Shabbat the holy day of the Jewish people. The hand towel features the fig leaf and fruit and reads the words "Netilat Yadyim" in Gold. A wonderful piece of décor for your home and kitchen. The towel has been hand sewn in Jerusalem and measures 53x32 cm or 21x12 inch and comes beautifully packaged.
- HANDMADE Fig leaf and fruit design Shabbat Shalom Hand Towel. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way, fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- ENERGIZE your kitchen with this riveting, unique beautifully designed Shabbat shalom fig leaf Hand Towel! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it. Absorbent Enough To Dry Hands And Soft Enough To Wipe Your Child's Face.
- ABSORBENT Terry toweling, machine washable. Size: 12.5x21 inches / 53x32 centimeters.
- LOVE it or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our fig leaf Shabbat Hand Towel for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.