One of our most beloved designs, this Afikoman bag for Pesach is inspired by ancient Mesopotamian incantation bowls.
Illustrated by Elad Lifshitzand of the Dov Abramson studio in Jerusalem. Striking and full of intricate figures and sayings, this Afikomen bag set will be the talk of the Passover Seder. Beautiful typography alongside dashing Pesach characters, the set seems to come to life. Filled with all our favorite Passover themes such as: Spring, Elijah the profit, the four sons, Matzah balls and many more all assembled together in a cheerful, hopeful classy well-padded Afikomen bag hand made in Israel, perfect for the iconic Afikoman hunt during the Seder and sure to engage children in the different Passover stories. A truly magical item. 21x21 cm, best to hand wash.
- HANDMADE Afikomen bag, Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care. perfectly sized 8x8.5 inch.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Dov Abramson and Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- ENERGIZE Your Passover AFIKOMEN hunt and Seder table with This unique beautifully designed afikomen bag! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- THIS beautiful modern Haggadah inspired Afikomen bag will be a unique decoration to your home and add a pop of color and harmony to your Passover Seder table.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Afikomen bag for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.