One of our most beloved designs, this Matzah cover and afikoman bag is inspired by an early haggadah and designed by the Dov Abramson studio in Jerusalem. Striking and full of intricate figures and sayings, this Passover Matzah cover and afikoman bag set will be the talk of the Passover Seder. Beautiful typography alongside dashing Pesach characters, the set seems to come to life. Filled with all our favorite Passover themes such as: Spring, Elijah the profit, the four sons, Matzah balls and many more all assembled together in a cheerful, hopeful classy centerpiece, perfect for the Pesach holidays. The Matzah cover comes with three dividers for ease of use during the Seder.
- HANDMADE Haggadah characters Matza Passover Cover and Afikomen Set in blue. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Dov Abramson and Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- GIFT packaged. Large attractive size 16x16 inch. Cotton mix twill Best hand washed. This beautiful, distinct Matza Cover and Afikoman Set will make your Passover table come to life. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- THIS beautiful Handmade Haggadah Design Matza Passover Cover and Afikomen Set in blue will be a unique decoration to your home and add a pop of color and harmony to your Passover Seder table.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our matzah cover and afikomen bag for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.