A gorgeous typography themed afikoman bag designed by young Israeli artist Idan Vaknin this afikomen bag will be a magical modern addition to your Pesach table and afikoman hunt. The afikoman bag is filled with the different Passover components such as: Matzah, Haggadah, four sons and more, all compiled into a typographic art piece in blue fusing the age-old Passover themes with modern and fresh design. This cotton mix afikomen bag will be beautiful distinct addition to your Seder night and Passover holiday and keep your children engaed with the different Passover themes. Size of afikoman is: 27x24 cm, best to hand wash.
- HANDMADE modern Afikomen bag in blue. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Idan Vaknin and Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- GIFT packaged. Cotton mix twill Best hand washed. This beautiful, Afikoman bag will make your Passover table come to life. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- THIS beautiful Handmade Afikomen bag in blue will be a unique decoration to your home and add a pop of color and harmony to your Passover Seder table.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our afikomen bag for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.