One of our most beloved designs, this square hot pot Passover trivet is inspired by an early haggadah and designed by the Dov Abramson studio in Jerusalem. Striking and full of intricate figures and sayings, this Passover trivet will be the talk of the Passover Seder. Beautiful typography alongside dashing Pesach characters, the trivet seems to come to life. Filled with all our favorite Passover themes such as: Spring, Elijah the profit, the four sons, Matzah balls and many more all assembled together in a cheerful, hopeful classy practical piece, perfect for the Pesach holidays. Made from a wood composite easy to clean waterproof coating, trivet can with stand up to 150C (300F).
- HANDMADE Trivet, created and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Dov Abramson and Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- THESE TRIVETS, coming in a variety of prints, will heat up your dining table while cooling down your pots and pans! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- SIZE: 7.5X7.5 inches / 20X20 centimeters and can withstand up to 150C (300F), wood laminated. This beautiful Trivet will be a unique decoration to your home and add a pop of color and harmony to your Passover table.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Trivet for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.