Our uniqe Trivet, which also matches our Haggadah decorated Seder Plate, is designed by the Dov Abramson Studio in Jerusalem.
The design is inspired by ancient Mesopotamian incantation bowls, yet it has a very modern, but childlike flare that reflects verses and scenes of the Haggadah.
It is certain to be a talking point at your next festive table so add it to your cart today.
Materials: Hand silkscreen printed wood composite with easy-to-clean waterproof coating.
- HANDMADE Trivet, created and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Dov Abramson and Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- THESE TRIVETS, coming in a variety of prints, will heat up your dining table while cooling down your pots and pans! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- SIZE: 7.5X7.5 inches / 20X20 centimeters and can withstand up to 150C (300F), wood laminated. This beautiful Trivet will be a unique decoration to your home and add a pop of color and harmony to your Passover table.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Trivet for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.