This Rosh Hashanah themed Pomegranate Dish Towel is long lasting, practical and gorgeous. When you think of Rosh Hashanah pomegranates always come to mind, so we thought that this empowering pomegranate design will be the perfect match. The dish towel reads the words in Hebrew "may our virtues be as abundant as the seeds of the pomegranate" As it is know the pomegranate has 613 seed as the number of mitzvahs in the Jewish religion. This Rosh Hashanah, be sure to bring into your home our Abundant as a pomegranate dish towel which will be sure to evoke true feeling of richness and love.
- HANDMADE Dish Towel. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way, fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- ENERGIZE your kitchen with this fun, unique beautifully designed Dish Towel! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it. Absorbent Enough To Dry Dishes and Soft Enough To Wipe Your Child's Face.
- ABSORBENT cotton mix, twill, machine washable. Size: 20X28 inches / 55X75 centimeters.
- LOVE IT or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Dish Towel for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.
Notes on original: Pomegranate (Punica granatum) By Mary Daisy Arnold (ca. 1873–1955) 17 x 25 cm. From fruit stand. Date created: 1932-11-17. U.S. Department of Agriculture Pomological Watercolor Collection. Rare and Special Collections, National Agricultural Library, Beltsville, MD 20705