This pomegranate towel is long lasting, practical and gorgeous, these hand screen-printed tea towels will brighten up any kitchen and liven up the mundane task of drying dishes! It will make a wonderful house gift. The pomegranate is associate with the festival of the Jewish New Year-Rosh Hashanah but of course its beautiful year round. The fruit is said to have 613 seeds which is the number of good deeds we are told to perform.
Packaged in window faced envelope, it will make a really beautiful gift.
- HANDMADE Dish Towel, Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- ENERGIZE Your Kitchen with This fun, unique beautifully designed Dish towel! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it. Absorbent Enough To Clean Dishes and Soft Enough To Wipe Your Child Face.
- ABSORBENT cotton mix twill machine washed 20X28 inches / 50X70 centimeters.
- LOVE IT or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our dish towel for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.
Notes on original: Pomegranate (Punica granatum) By Mary Daisy Arnold (ca. 1873–1955) 17 x 25 cm. From fruit stand. Date created: 1932-11-17. U.S. Department of Agriculture Pomological Watercolor Collection. Rare and Special Collections, National Agricultural Library, Beltsville, MD 20705