This luscious, colorful pomegranates in this Hand Towel, have their roots in the 16th century but feels modern. It will add an elegant and vibrant touch to your kitchen! Jen Klor adapted the design from 'Magnarum Medicinae Partium Herbariae et Zoographiae' imagines -author Oellinger Georg, Nuremberg , 1553. This towel makes a great hostess & housewarming gift!
- HANDMADE Hand Towel. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way, fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- ENERGIZE your kitchen with this fun, unique beautifully designed Hand Towel! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it. Absorbent Enough To Dry Hands And Soft Enough To Wipe Your Child's Face.
- ABSORBENT Terry toweling, machine washable. Size:12.5x21 inches / 32x53 centimeters.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Hand Towel for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.