Our stunning cotton mix Dish Towel styled on the well known and loved verse from Ecclesiastes Chapter 3, seems poignantly written for the current times and all seasons. That is why so many singers and artists have adopted it to song. Whatever emotional state one is in, the answer lies in these verses. There is comfort in knowing that all has transpired in the past, and nothing really is new. I love these verses and felt they must be brought into the home in a practical way.
- HANDMADE Dish Towel. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way, fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- ENERGIZE your kitchen with this fun, unique beautifully designed Dish Towel! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it. Absorbent Enough To Dry Dishes and Soft Enough To Wipe Your Child's Face.
- ABSORBENT cotton mix, twill, machine washable. Size: 20X28 inches / 55X75 centimeters.
- LOVE IT or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Dish Towel for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.