The luscious, colorful pomegranates in this Hand Towel, have their roots in the 16th century but feels modern and striking. It will be sure to add an elegant and vibrant touch to your kitchen! Jen Klor adapted the design from 'Magnarum Medicinae Partium Herbariae et Zoographiae' imagines -author Oellinger Georg, Nuremberg, 1553. The hand towel features the beautiful pomegranates and reads the words "Shabbat Shalom" in Hebrew. A wonderful addition to your Shabbat meals this netilat yadyim towel has been hand sewn in Jerusalem, measures 53x32 cm and comes beautifully gift packaged.
- HANDMADE pomegranatesdesign Shabbat Shalom Hand Towel. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw and Jen klor whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way, fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- ENERGIZE your kitchen with this colorful beautifully designed Shabbat shalom pomegranates design Hand Towel! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it. Absorbent Enough To Dry Hands And Soft Enough To Wipe Your Child's Face.
- ABSORBENT Terry toweling, machine washable. Size: 12.5x21 inches / 53x32 centimeters.
- LOVE it or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our pomegranates Shabbat Hand Towel for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.