It's not by chance that the Yiddish word 'Schlep' has become a standard part of our vernacular. This expression has built-in onomatopoeia, the act of pushing the air out of your mouth to say, s-c-h-l-e-p reminds you how it feels to schlep - whether it be the shopping from the car, the books from the library or the metaphysical - our concerns about our friends and families. Barbara says: "Schelp is one of my favorite Yiddish-isms and I love the way it's entered our everyday vocabulary. This bag is a perfect gift for anyone because everyone knows what it means to have to SCHLEP..."
- HANDMADE Tote Bag. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way, fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- HAND Screen-Printed and sewn. Gift packaged. Large attractive size 14x15 inch. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- THIS beautiful, practical Tote Bag is great for everyday use, light shopping, school, yoga or gym. Look cool while you're schlepping!
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Tote Bag for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.