Generously sized cotton blend seven species of Israel dish towel. Original design, based on the seven species which are the seven fruits and grains that are indigenous to the land of Israel-'Shivat Haminim' in Hebrew. The two fruits and five grains are: wheat, barley, grape, fig, pomegranate, olive (oil) and date (honey). We have brought all of these together in an iconic design which is cheerful and memorable and suitable for every table setting. The dish towel comes in a gift box, and makes for a perfect gift for the holidays or year round.
- HANDMADE Dish Towel, Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way, fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- ENERGIZE Your Kitchen with this fun, unique beautifully designed Dish Towel! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it. Absorbent Enough To Dry Dishes and Soft Enough To Wipe Your Child's Face.
- ABSORBENT cotton mix twill. Machine washable. Size: 20X28 inches / 50X70 cm.
- LOVE IT or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Dish Towel for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.