This beautiful bag which will be perfect for your Mishloach manot this Purim features the intriguing characters of the story of Purim and reads in Hebrew and in English: "The Jews enjoyed light and gladness, happiness and honor" the ending part of the megilah. Enjoy this beautifully designed Purim bag which has been handmade in Jerusalem. The bag comes with smooth cotton closure for easy zip up. This Purim, allow yourself to mix up the tiresome nylon mishloach manot packaging with this cool cotton bag ideal for sending treats and looking cool while doing it. The bag is made from a cotton mix and measures 25x25 cm.
- HAND made cotton bag for mishloach manot, created and designed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Sharon Binder for Barbara Shaw, whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way, fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- FOR YOUR FRIENDS, loved ones and family! This Purim mishloach manot bag will delight your Purim festivities and create a wonderful Purim for all.
- 100% cotton mix, using silk screen printing technique, long lasting and cleans easily.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Purim bag for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.