Taken for an illustration made in 1950 by renowned Jewish artists in Canada. The drawing shows a Purim feast and reads the captions "Mi she nichnas hadar marbin Besmimcha" When adar comes around you must rejoice! This cotton mishloach manot bag will easily fill with tasty Purim goodies and will be a cool and snazzy way to gift your friends and family. The bag measures 25x25 cm and has been handmade in Jerusalem.
- HAND made cotton bag for mishloach manot, created and designed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way, fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- FOR YOUR FRIENDS, loved ones and family! This Purim mishloach manot bag will delight your Purim festivities and create a wonderful Purim for all.
- 100% cotton mix, using silk screen printing technique, long lasting and cleans easily.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Purim bag for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.