The iconic sentence which is featured in Megilat Esther is one of the most famous sentences in Jewish heritage. Brought to life thanks to the exquisite typography and colors this exciting cotton bag will both keep your tasty treats safe in a sturdy cotton bag and will also look beautiful and put a much need artistic spin on the Purim festivities.The line reads: "The Jews enjoyed light and gladness happiness and honor" and concludes the story of Purim. You will never enjoy preparing mishloacj manot bags than with this beautiful bag.
- HAND printed Typography Purim bag, created and designed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way, fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- FOR YOUR FRIENDS, loved ones and family! This Purim mishloach manot bag mug is sure to get everyone giggling. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning Purim cotton bag that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it and to make your mishloach manot a bit for special.
- 100% pure cotton, using sublimation technique, long lasting and cleans easily.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of typography cotton bag for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.