Our delicious Latkes recipe Red Hanukkah apron is an essential part of the Hanukkah festival. Created in our workshop in Jerusalem it features my beloved Chanukah latkes recipe brought to life by charming illustrations of the different ingredients. The recipe is simple and delicious and the design is mesmerizing and fun. Some potatoes, an egg some salt and pepper and you're done! Follow the easy recipe and get a kick out of the fun and distinct Hanukkah apron. The recipe makes about 25 latkes if they ever get to the table! Most of the time you can't resist eating them straight from the pan. The Hanukkah apron is a generous size and makes for a wonderful Hanukkah gift for everyone.
- HANDMADE unique Hanukkah Apron for the home, made with love and care. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop.
- AUTHENTIC original design- sourced directly from the life of Barbara Shaw who has made it her calling to bring to you the most stylish gifts for the house and home and to let you take a piece of Jerusalem home with you.
- HAND Screen-Printed. Beautifully gift packaged with a sleeve in the window. Tie at waist. This generously cut apron is designed to fit most sizes. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning Hanukkah gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- COTTON mix. Machine Wash and Dry. Easily cleaned, no ironing necessary. Ideal for home or business use. Well-suited for the kitchen, garden, or craft table! Perfect! Great gift all year round
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Apron for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.