Our beloved Hanukkah icons kitchen apron makes for a wonderful Hanukkah gift. Created in our work shop in Jerusalem this distinct blue and gold Hanukkah apron is a practical and durable piece of art. Filled with iconic Hanukkah staples such as: Menorah's, Dreidels, doughnuts-sofganiot, presents and more it will bring your Hanukkah celebrations to life and add a sense of class to the festival of lights. We believe Hanukkah is such a joyous festival, it's a feast for the eyes, ears, tummy and of course the heart and soul. This beautiful Hanukkah apron brings all of that to life. Generously sized kitchen apron with yellow straps for swift tying comes packaged in a beautiful box for easy gifting.
- HANDMADE unique Hanukkah Apron for the home, made with love and care. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop.
- AUTHENTIC original design- sourced directly from the life of Barbara Shaw who has made it her calling to bring to you the most stylish gifts for the house and home and to let you take a piece of Jerusalem home with you.
- HAND Screen-Printed. Beautifully gift packaged with a sleeve in the window. Tie at waist. This generously cut apron is designed to fit most sizes. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning Hanukkah gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- COTTON mix. Machine Wash and Dry. Easily cleaned, no ironing necessary. Ideal for home or business use. Well-suited for the kitchen, garden, or craft table! Perfect! Great gift all year round.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Apron for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.