We sure do love our Pomegranates here at Barbara Shaw Gifts as do many of our customers so this terry cloth hand towel acts as both a practical piece for hand washing before eating the challah and as a stellar piece of modern décor for the home and kitchen. The pomegranate featured in this design was originally created in the 18th century but still looks modern and inviting. The netilat yadyim towel features the words Shabbat shalom in Hebrew and will be sure to delight any receivers. The towel has been hand sewn in Jerusalem and measures 53x32 cm or 21x12 inch and comes beautifully packaged.
- HANDMADE ancient pomegranate design Shabbat Shalom Hand Towel. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way, fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- ENERGIZE your kitchen with this riveting, unique beautifully designed Shabbat shalom Pomegranate Hand Towel! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it. Absorbent Enough To Dry Hands And Soft Enough To Wipe Your Child's Face.
- ABSORBENT Terry toweling, machine washable. Size: 12.5x21 inches / 53x32 centimeters.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our ancient Shabbat shalom pomegranate design Hand Towel for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.