This colorful, elegant Passover Hand Towel made from cotton terry toweling, will not only keep your hands clean and dry, but will help guide you through the order of the Seder as well! Written in bright blue and green colors are the 14 stages of the Passover Seder each of which is recited during the night. Beginning with "Kadesh"- bless and then "Orchatz"- and wash, the beautiful towel brings to life the stages while also being practical and useful for those Seder night spills. Machine washable, 53x32 cm long this towel makes a great hostess & housewarming gift!
- HANDMADE Hand Towel. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way, fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- ENERGIZE your kitchen with this fun, unique beautifully designed Hand Towel! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it. Absorbent Enough To Dry Hands And Soft Enough To Wipe Your Child's Face.
- ABSORBENT Terry toweling, machine washable. Size:12.5x21 inches / 32x53 centimeters.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Hand Towel for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.