Our stylish Royal Blue Paisley Passover 'Netilat Yadyim' Hand Towel for Seder Night, matches the Matzah Cover, Afikoman Cover and Seder Plate of the same design. A sign of elegance is having one design across a number of matching products. As it is custom to wash twice at the during the Seder, the towel, both attractive and useful, will come in super handy.
- HANDMADE Hand Towel. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way, fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- ENERGIZE your kitchen with this fun, unique beautifully designed Hand Towel! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it. Absorbent Enough To Dry Hands And Soft Enough To Wipe Your Child's Face.
- ABSORBENT Terry toweling, machine washable. Size:12.5x21 inches / 32x53 centimeters.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Hand Towel for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.