Our stylish Royal Blue Paisley Passover Netilat Yadyim Hand towel for Seder night, matches the Matzah cover, Afikoman cover and Seder plate of the same design. A sign of elegance is having one design across a number of matching products. As it is custom to wash twice at the during the seder, the towel, both attractive and useful, will come in super handy.
- HANDMADE Passover Dish Towel, Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- ENERGIZE Your Passover Kitchen and Seder table with These fun, unique beautifully designed Netilat Yadayim towels! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it. Absorbent Enough To Clean Dishes And Soft Enough To Wipe Your Child Face.
- ABSORBENT Terry toweling 100% cotton,machine washed 15X6 inches / 35X15 centimeters.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Dish towel for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.