Wondering about Jerusalem's History? Well you can travel from the earliest times up to the founding of the State of Israel in just the wink of an eye! Innovative design by Jerusalem artist Jen Klor. I felt that this is a design that was meant to be. I'm so pleased to be launching the product this Jerusalem day 2020
- HANDMADE Dish Towel, Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- ENERGIZE Your Kitchen with This fun, unique beautifully designed Dish towel! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it. Absorbent Enough To Clean Dishes and Soft Enough To Wipe Your Child Face.
- ABSORBENT cotton mix twill machine washed 20X28 inches / 50X70 centimeters.
- LOVE IT or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our dish towel for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.