Mixing powerful imagery alongside inspiration writing this coffee mug manages to encompass all that is powerful and true and beautiful about women of the past and women of today. We created this mug with the story of Purim in our hands and the bravery of Queen Esther and her willingness to speak her mind to the mighty king regarding her people and their imminent destruction by evil Haman. The image is taken from a famous statue displayed at the Israel museum in Jerusalem and the powerful quote is by Laurel Ulrich a Pulitzer winning American professor at Harvard University. Sipping your coffee will never have felt so empowering with this beautiful mug, perfect for Purim and all year round
- HAND printed Purim Coffee Mug, created and designed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw and Jen klor,, whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way, fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- FOR the powerful woman in your life withier it’s your wife your friend, sister or mother. A perfect Purim and all year round gift.
- 100% pure ceramic, using sublimation technique, long lasting and cleans easily.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our powerful women coffee MUG for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.