The Feast of Achashverosh is basically the scene setter for what is to come in megilat Esther. In the beginning of the book king Achashverosh hold an 80 day long feast for all his close advisors, during the feast he requests the queen to come to the men's feast and show her beauty, when queen Vashti refuses the king gets very angry and wishes to replace her with a new queen, which will be in the near future-queen Esther. The design is a lovely take on the feast of the king, it is colorful, quirky and unique and has been created by and Israeli artist. The mug can be perfect for using as a small mishloach manot filled with chocolate and sweets, or as part of delightful mishloach manot gift box. Happy Purim!
- HAND printed Purim Feast Coffee Mug, created and designed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way, fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- FOR YOUR FRIENDS, loved ones and family! This mug is sure to get everyone giggling. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning Purim gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it and to make your coffee in the morning a little more humorous :)
- 100% pure ceramic, using sublimation technique, long lasting and cleans easily.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Purim feast coffee MUG for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.