We are all against evil Haman, and we really do support tasty Hamantashens so that why we created this hilariously funny Purim coffee mug. Featuring an intriguing design showcasing the dreadful Haman, who tried to kill all the Jews as told in Megilat Esther this mug puts a funny twist on the story of Purim. In Hebrew Hamantashen are called: "Ozney Haman" or Haman's ears (pretty bizarre we know) so ironically we are against Haman but we do support his ears. Enjoy and Happy Purim to all.
- HAND printed No to Haman Coffee Mug, created and designed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way, fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- FOR YOUR FRIENDS, loved ones and family! This Purim coffee mug is sure to get everyone giggling. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning Purim gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it and to make your coffee in the morning a little more humorous :)
- 100% pure ceramic, using sublimation technique, long lasting and cleans easily.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our yes to Hamentashen coffee MUG for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.