This Passover Matzah cover and afikoman bag is taken from the Golden Hagaddah written in 1320 also known as the Barcelona Haggadah. The Key element shown in this design is the unleavened bread which was a staple in the ancient Haggadot which were produced in the Iberian Peninsula. The Unleavened bread has been depicted in many Haggadot as shown here and recalled in the story of Exodus: "They Baked Matzah loaves from the dough they had brought out of Egypt, since it was Unleavened; because they had been driven out of Egypt without time to prepare supplies for themselves (Exod.12:39). This quote is written on this Matzah cover in ancient Hebrew and the wheel seen on it symbolizes the Matzah which has been a powerful theme depicting the haste needed when leaving Egypt. The haste which created the matzah has been with us ever since. This one of a kind matzah cover and afikoman bag has been handmade in Jerusalem and measures 35x35 and comes with a three pocket dividers allowing smooth Matzah placement.
- HANDMADE Golden haggadah themed Passover Cover and Afikomen. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- GIFT packaged. Large attractive size 14x14 inch. Cotton mix twill Best hand washed. This beautiful, distinct golden haggadah Matza Cover and Afikoman Set will make your Passover table come to life. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- THIS beautiful Handmade Matzo Passover Cover and Afikomen Set in colorful colors will be a unique decoration to your home and add a pop of color and harmony to your Passover Seder table.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our dandelion matzah cover and afikomen bag for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.