Designed by Barbara Shaw and Jennifer Klor this exciting Matzah covers design set out to address two of the many important factors of the Passover. The first one is spring, newness and change, which can be seen with the use of the fresh aqua colors and blooming of the flowers and leaves which we see during the spring. The second part of the matzah cover is the connection between all the people around the world celebrating the Seder. While we are all different, on this night we are connected. The colors are different but the shapes are the same which goes to show the strong connection we have between us all around the world. The cover measures 16x16 inches and has been handmade in Jerusalem.
- HANDMADE Matza Passover Cover and Afikoman Bag Set. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- GIFT packaged. Large attractive size 16x16inch. Cotton mix twill. Best hand washed. This beautiful, distinct Matza Cover and Afikoman Bag Set will make your table come to life. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- THIS beautiful Handmade Matza Passover Cover and Afikoman Set will be a unique decoration to your home and add a pop of color and harmony to your Passover Seder table.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Passover Set for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.