The "Avadim Hayino"-Slaves we used to be in Egypt- design is taken from the 14th century Barcelona Haggadah Manuscript which has been inspired by gothic and Italian art of middle ages. The unique design depicts the harsh treatment of the Jews in Egypt and recalls the important fact that unless the might and strong hand of God which allowed the Exodus out of Egypt we would have remained enslaved in Egypt. This beautiful matzah cover and afikoman bag which has been handmade in Jerusalem mixes ancient and modern design brought to life on a high quality Passover Seder matzah cover and afikoman bag. While the drawing was done almost 700 years ago it is still fresh and unique and reminds us of the importance of our customs and heritage and lets us know that just as we sit today around the table so did our ancestors almost 700 years ago.
- HANDMADE Barcelona haggadah themed Passover Cover and Afikomen. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- GIFT packaged. Large attractive size 14x14 inch. Cotton mix twill Best hand washed. This beautiful, distinct Barcelona haggadah Matza Cover and Afikoman Set will make your Passover table come to life. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- THIS beautiful Handmade Matzo Passover Cover and Afikomen Set in colorful colors will be a unique decoration to your home and add a pop of color and harmony to your Passover Seder table.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Barcelona inspired matzah cover and afikomen bag for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.