Our haggadah Passover hand towel/ netilat yadyim towel is an engaging way to enhance the Passover Seder. On the Seder, we wash and dry our hands twice one before eating "karpas"-greens, and once before eating the matzah, a symbol for the unique customs of Passover (doing it twice) and a symbol of freedom. Enjoy this custom with our captivating Pesach towel made from terry towel hand printed in Jerusalem filled with lovely childlike figures.
- HANDMADE Dish Towel, Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Dov Abramson and Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- ENERGIZE Your Passover Kitchen and Seder table with These fun, unique, beautifully designed Dish towel! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it. Absorbent Enough To Clean Dishes And Soft Enough To Wipe Your Child Face.
- ABSORBENT Terry towel machine washed 20X12 inches / 50X30 centimeters.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Dish towel for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.