The Matza cover and the charming Afikoman bag have designs inspired by the Prague Hagadah of 1505. The colorful prints, while created long ago are still fresh and apealing, proving that great design is great design! The matza cover has three compartments.
Hand washing is recommended.
Size: Matzah Cover: 38cm X 39cm. Afikoman Bag: 23.5cm X 31.5cm.
- HANDMADE Prague Hagadah inspired Matza Passover Cover and Afikomen Set in blue. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- GIFT packaged. Large attractive size 16x16 inch. Cotton mix twill Best hand washed. This beautiful, distinct Matza Cover and Afikoman Set will make your Passover table come to life. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- THIS beautiful Handmade Matza Passover Cover and Afikomen inspired by the Prague Hagadah of 1505 Set will be a unique decoration to your home and add a pop of color and harmony to your Passover Seder table.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our matzah cover and afikomen set cover for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.