The Amsterdam Passover afikoman bag is a design inspired by the Amsterdam Hagadah of 1505. The screen printed cotton mix afikoman bag set details colorful prints of the past that are still fresh and appealing, proving that great design is timeless. On the unique afikoman bag is shown a Dutch Jewish man holding a matzah taken directly from the Haggadah, A truly magical glimpse into the past. A stunning piece for the Passover holiday sure to keep your children engaged during the iconic afikomen hunt. Hand washing is recommended. Size of afikoman bag is 23x31 cm, best to hand wash.
- HANDMADE Colorful Afikomen bag. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- GIFT packaged. Cotton mix twill Best hand washed. This beautiful, Afikoman bag will make your Passover table come to life. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- THIS beautiful Handmade Afikomen bag will be a unique decoration to your home and add a pop of color and harmony to your Passover Seder table.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our afikomen bag for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.