The Amsterdam Passover Matzah cover is a design inspired by the Amsterdam Haggadah of 1505. The screen printed cotton mix matzah cover set details colorful prints of the past that are still fresh and appealing, proving that great design is timeless. On the matzah cover is written in Hebrew the three key elements of the Passover Seder: "Pesach" – Passover, "Matzah" and "Maror"- Bitter herbs. The matzah cover is lined with three compartments for your matzos for ease of use during the Seder, a stunning piece for the Passover holiday. Hand washing is recommended. Matzah cover size: 36x36 cm
- HANDMADE Amsterdam Hagaddah Matza Passover Cover. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- GIFT packaged. Large attractive size 14x14 inch. Cotton mix twill Best hand washed. This beautiful, distinct Matza Cover will make your Passover table come to life. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- THIS beautiful Handmade Amsterdam Haggadah Design Matza Passover Cover will be a unique decoration to your home and add a pop of color and harmony to your Passover Seder table.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our matzah cover for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.