These mugs make great gifts for loved ones, but they’re so cute that there’s a good chance you’ll end up keeping the gift for yourself!
"A wild beast" is the translation for the Yiddish “vilde khaya”. In Yiddish, the language of chutzpah, it is often used affectionately. This is what my father used to call me on occasion - I was a pretty rambunctious kid :-D
How about you?
- HAND PRINTED Coffee Mug, created and designed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- FOR YOUR FRIENDS, loved ones and family! This mug is sure to get everyone giggling. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it and to make your coffee in the morning a little more humorous:)
- 100% pure ceramic using sublimation technique, long lasting and cleans easily.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our MUG for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.