"Ima'leh"-or My Little Mom is the Hebrew expression for "mommy" or "mama" an affectionate term used regularly is Israel. It's fun and cute and symbolizes our childhood and how we used to call out to our moms back in the day. Practical and beautiful, this coffee of tea mug is designed with a pink polka dot layout with black and distinct typography for the Hebrew writing. Makes for a great mother's day gifts but so cute, there's a good chance you'll end up keeping this dainty mug just for yourself.
- HAND printed Coffee Mug, created and designed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- FOR YOUR Mom! This mug is sure to get everyone giggling. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it and to make your coffee in the morning a little more humorous:)
- 100% pure ceramic made using sublimation technique, long lasting and cleans easily.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our MUG for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.