Fun apron that any woman would identify with! The sentiments "I'm invincible and I'm exhausted" are today's catch phrases in the culture of super women. The Hebrew writings say "A woman of valor who will find? Ashet Hayil Mi Yimtzah?" Taken from the Friday Night Service, when the man praises his wife. So the aim is to combine the worldly every day, with a sentence from the Friday Night Shabbat ceremony. And red is my color:)
- HANDMADE unique Apron for the home, made with love and care. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop.
- AUTHENTIC original design- sourced directly from the life of Barbara Shaw who has made it her calling to bring to you the most stylish gifts for the house and home and to let you take a piece of Jerusalem home with you.
- HAND Screen-Printed. Beautifully gift packaged with a sleeve in the window. Tie at waist. This generously cut apron is designed to fit most sizes. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- COTTON mix. Machine Wash and Dry. Easily cleaned, no ironing necessary. Ideal for home or business use. Well-suited for the kitchen, garden, or craft table! Perfect! Great gift all year round.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Apron for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.