"A Woman of Valor, who can find? Her value is far beyond rubies." (Proverbs 31)
The illustration on this apron is from a 15th-century woodcut, taken from 'Sefer ha Minhagim', or 'The Book of Traditions.' We love the way this woodcut feels both old and modern at the same time; how about you?
A traditional gift to show your love for your mother of wife. The ancient words of: "Eshet Chayil"- Woman of Valor are timeless and remind us of the importance of mothers and wives and their crucial role in our lives.
This cotton mix, bordeaux apron, with Hebrew writing on it will be a wonderful gift and bring beauty and harmony to your home.
- HANDMADE unique Apron for the home, made with love and care. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop.
- AUTHENTIC original design- sourced directly from the life of Barbara Shaw who has made it her calling to bring to you the most stylish gifts for the house and home and to let you take a piece of Jerusalem home with you.
- HAND Screen-Printed. Beautifully gift packaged with a sleeve in the window. Tie at waist. This generously cut apron is designed to fit most sizes. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- COTTON mix. Machine Wash and Dry. Easily cleaned, no ironing necessary. Ideal for home or business use. Well-suited for the kitchen, garden, or craft table! Perfect! Great gift all year round.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Apron for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.