The challah cover has gorgeous deep colors and patterns of the seven species.These are the seven fruits and grains that are indigenous to the land of Israel The seven species listed are; wheat, barley, grapes, figs, pomegranates, olive, and date. I have long been an admirer of the artist Chanan Mazal. He has a distinctive abstract yet descriptive style. I enjoy his deep color palate and his individual style. I thought his artwork would be suited to a decorative Challah cover for the New Year, so I commissioned the transferring of Chanan's painting into this wonderfully colorful seven species Challah cover.
- HANDMADE Challah Cover, Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- HAND Screen-Printed and sewn. Gift packaged. Large attractive size 20x20 inch. Cotton mix twill Best hand washed. This beautiful, distinct Challah cover will make your table come to life. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- THIS beautiful challah cover will be a unique decoration to your home and add a pop of color and harmony to your Shabbat table.
- LOVE IT or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our challah cover for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.