This distinctive and artistic Challah Cover has gorgeous, deep colors and patterns representing the seven species, which are the seven fruits and grains that are indigenous to the land of Israel.
The seven species are; wheat, barley, grapes, figs, pomegranates, olive and dates. I have long been an admirer of the artist Chanan Mazal. He has a distinctive, abstract yet descriptive style. I enjoy his deep color palate and his individual style. I thought his artwork would be suited to a decorative Challah Cover for the New Year, so I commissioned the artwork and transferred the design of Chanan's painting into this wonderfully colorful seven species Challah Cover, which is very suitable for Rosh Ha Shana and year round.
- HANDMADE Challah Cover. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Chanan Mazal and Barbara Shaw, whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- HAND Screen-Printed and sewn. Gift packaged. Large attractive size 20x15 inch. Cotton mix twill. Best hand washed. This beautiful, distinct Challah Cover will make your table come to life. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- THIS beautiful challah Cover will be a unique decoration for your home and will add a pop of color and harmony to your Yom Tov table.
- LOVE IT or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our challah cover for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.