The challah is one of the most important staples of Shabbat, it symbolizes the beginning of the Shabbat meal and has a wholesome and homey effect to it. There is nothing like enjoying a warm piece of challah on Shabbat before digging into a delicious feast. This unique netilat yadyim had towel has the effect of looking scrumptious while remaining practical and durable. The hand towel features a beautifully fresh baked challah and reads the words: "Al netilat yadyim"-blessing for the hands in Hebrew. This beautiful hand towel has been sewn in Jerusalem, measures 53x32 cm and comes beautifully packaged.
- HANDMADE Challah bread design Shabbat Shalom Hand Towel. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way, fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- ENERGIZE your kitchen with this riveting, unique beautifully designed Shabbat shalom tasty challah bread Hand Towel! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it. Absorbent Enough To Dry Hands And Soft Enough To Wipe Your Child's Face.
- ABSORBENT Terry toweling, machine washable. Size: 12.5x21 inches / 53x32 centimeters.
- LOVE it or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Challah bread Shabbat Hand Towel for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.