This modern, striking and fresh design, created by artist Idan Vakinin, is sure to brighten up your Seder experience. It integrates English and Hebrew, in a very artistic and seamless fashion while maintaining a sleek and joyous appearance.
I am constantly looking for ways to reinterpret our traditions to make them more relevant to each new generation. Sometimes the more traditional designs are more "expected", but i am willing to take a risk and experiment with new designs from up an coming artists.
More about the Seder plate: The symbolic foods that go on the Seder plate are: shank bone (zeroa), egg (beitzah), bitter herbs (maror), vegetable (karpas) and a sweet paste called haroset - made of grated apples and ground almonds and red sweet wine. Many Seder plates also have room for a sixth, hazeret (another form of the bitter herbs). All of them are meant to remind us of the primary theme of Passover: the Jewish people’s transition from slavery to freedom. There is generally only a small, symbolic amount of food on the Seder plate, with additional dishes of karpas, maror and haroset set out for people to eat from during the Seder.
- HANDMADE Passover Seder table, created and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- THESE pesach plates, coming in a variety of prints, Are joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- SIZE: 15X15inches / 40X40 centimeters best not to dish-wash. This beautiful plate will be a unique decoration to your home and add a pop of color and harmony to your table.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Trivet for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.