This chic and unique paisley design Seder plate will be the centerpiece of your Passover Seder. Inspired by Henna decorations popular among Persian Jews this grand handmade porcelain Pesach plate from Israel with burgundy lettering will bring your Seder table to life. The classic bright burgundy Lettering reads: "Matzah" in Hebrew a beautiful Seder Plate. The plate has a majestic touch and is sure to add class and elegance to your Passover Seder table
- HANDMADE Passover Seder Plate silk screened made in Israel, created and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- Our Pesach plates, coming in a variety of prints, Are joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- SIZE: 12X12 inches / 31 X 31 centimeters best not to dish-wash. This beautiful plate will be a unique decoration to your home and add a pop of color and harmony to your table.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Seder Plate for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.