One of the strongest motifs of Passover is the exodus of the people of Israel from Egypt and the long trail through the desert. On Passover eve we discuss around the Seder table the journey of our ancestors and their tent life in the Sinai and Judean desert. This generously sized cotton mix Matzah cover and afikoman bag set embeds the different motifs of the Passover holiday. The striking simplicity of the design is what brings it to life and lets us feel as the children of Israel felt whilst traveling through the desert on their journey to the land of Israel. The Matzah cover reads the word: "Pesach" –"Passover" in Hebrew surrounded by drawings of the ancient tents of the 12 different tribes of the people of Israel, Shimon, Dan, Asher and more! The matching bag reads afikomen in Hebrew-what a delight! A truly wonderful Matzah cover and afikoman bag sure to bring to life your Seder table.
- HANDMADE Matza Passover Cover and afikoman bag. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Jen Klor and Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- GIFT packaged. Large attractive size 14x14 inch. Cotton mix twill Best hand washed. This beautiful, distinct Matza Cover and afikoman bag set will make your Passover table come to life. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- THIS beautiful modern Design Matza Passover Cover will be a unique decoration to your home and add a pop of color and harmony to your Passover Seder table.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our maztah cover for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.