Fast Shipping in the US 3-4 DAYS ARRIVAL
Rosy red apples and buzzing bees decorate this truly unique Challah Cover for Rosh Hashanah. Created in the heart of Jerusalem, this unique cotton mix Rosh Hashanah challah cover will delight your guests and bring a delightful freshness to your Rosh Hashanah table. The text reads: "leshana tova umetoka" in Hebrew which translates: "To a Sweet New Year", a lovely piece of artistry mixing stellar design fierce durability.
- HANDMADE Challah Cover. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way, fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- HAND Screen-Printed and sewn. Gift packaged. Large attractive size 20x15 inch. Cotton mix twill. Best hand washed. This beautiful, distinct Challah Cover will make your table come to life. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- THIS beautiful Challah Cover will be a unique decoration for your home and will add a pop of color and harmony to your Yom Tov table.
- LOVE IT or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Challah Cover for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.