This brightly colored pomegranate challah cover will bring colorful elegance to you Rosh Hashanah table. Bring your festive table to life with this unique Rosh Hashanah Challah Cover, Based on the work of the illustrator Otto Wilhelm Thome, a botanist and botanical illustrator from the 19th century. Printed and sewn in Israel. The wording reads in Hebrew: "Leshana Tova Umetuka" for a sweet new year. A truly magical piece of art which will be sure to create a riveting Rosh Hashanah Experience.
- HANDMADE Challah Cover. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way, fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- HAND Screen-Printed and sewn. Gift packaged. Large attractive size 20x15 inch. Cotton mix twill. Best hand washed. This beautiful, distinct Challah Cover will make your table come to life. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- THIS beautiful Challah Cover will be a unique decoration for your home and will add a pop of color and harmony to your Yom Tov table.
- LOVE IT or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Challah Cover for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.