You probably know the expression "if you can't say something nice say it in Yiddish". Yiddish is a wonderfully juicy language with so many expressions and such wisdoms, that are the product of centuries of suffering and survival.
I spoke Yiddish with my dear father Z'L Charles Oser, I remember many colloquial Yiddish expressions he said to me, some of which I have put on products. I know he would approve! he would say "Die bist a sheine Meidele ober auch a Vilde Chaya" you're a sweet gift but a bit of a wild one. Yes true!
"Eat a bit.” Yiddish Bowl. Every Jewish kid has a Mom who says "Eat a bit, eat a bit". So what better place to have the phrase than on these great nosh bowls ? Enjoy! Certain to gain a fun response at the table.
- HANDMADE printed Ceramic Bowl, created and designed in Jerusalem Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC design by the Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- THIS Yiddish Bowl, is a joy to give and will be a great addition to your home and kitchen and extra beauty to each day. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- SIZE: 18X10 centimeters. Perfect house warming gift.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Yiddish Bowl for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.