Fascinating and colorful this blue and green Shabbat challah cover will be sure to create a unique Shabbat table setting. Made from cotton and hand printed in Jerusalem the challah cover shows an image of a fish and in its center a beautiful illustration of Jerusalem, Mount of Olives and the Wailing Wall. Reading the words: "lichvod shabbat vey om tov" in Hebrew meaning: for Shabbat and holy days, this beautiful golden blue challah cover will make a splash at your next Shabbat meal. Made from cotton mix and measuring 40x40 cm this iconic item will be made just for you in the heart of Jerusalem.
- HANDMADE Challah Cover, Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- HAND Screen-Printed and sewn. Gift packaged. Large attractive size 18x18 inch 40 X 40 CM. Cotton mix twill Best hand washed. This beautiful, distinct Challah cover will make your table come to life. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- THIS beautiful challah cover will be a unique decoration to your home and add a pop of color and harmony to your Shabbat table.
- LOVE IT or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our challah cover for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.