This glorious flame red flower grows all over the middle east. It is related to the lily family. It is a bulb-forming perennial. Flowers are deep red with black and yellow markings toward the center with a green stem.
In early spring the flowers appear in Israel, if you travel outside the main cities there can be red carpets of these wonderfully wild flowers.
I felt there was a need to do a series on flowers. I feel they are very suitable as a beautiful table decoration that goes with bot casual and formal dining. Can be purchased as part of a series or on its own. These are also a set of coasters that go along.
- HANDMADE Trivet, created and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- THESE trivets, coming in a variety of prints, will heat up your dining table while cooling down your pots and pans! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- SIZE: 7.5X7.5 inches / 20X20 centimeters and can withstand up to 150C (300F), wood laminated. This beautiful Trivet will be a unique decoration to your home and add a pop of color and harmony to your table.
- LOVE IT or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Trivet for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.