Decorative hotplate trivet Jerusalem is a central theme in Jewish liturgy and poetry and it has been the focus of Jewish hopes and dreams since King David first conquered this small, remote Canaanite town and made it the capital of his kingdom. Barbara says, "The air and light of Jerusalem is breathtaking. To travel up the hills that lead to Jerusalem is magic every time. The cool, fresh air of the evenings, the alleys and history-laden stones of the Old City, the extraordinary mix of people, cultures, food and religions is simply inspiring. While you can visit the main sites in a few days, I can also say that after 20 years I am only beginning to get to know the city's charms. Jerusalem, for me, is the most beautiful and mysterious city in the world, I feel privileged to live here."
- HANDMADE Trivet, created and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- THESE trivets, coming in a variety of prints, will heat up your dining table while cooling down your pots and pans! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- SIZE: 7.5X7.5 inches / 20X20 centimeters and can withstand up to 150C (300F), wood laminated. This beautiful Trivet will be a unique decoration to your home and add a pop of color and harmony to your table.
- LOVE IT or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Trivet for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.